Saturday 26 April 2014

Finished cottage and finished module!

Today I finished my last piece of this work being the cottage. I'm actually really happy with how it came out. The The whole thing looks pretty nice in my opinion but there are a few things I would change if I did it again. The normal maps I found a little bit buggy and couldn't find a way to fix them but in the end they came out okay once they had a diffuse on too along with a bit of tweaking. The roof tiling was surprisingly easy and worked first time. The incandescence maps were easy to make yet I don't think I made them brilliantly but then that's something I can learn in the future. Overall I'm very happy with this piece of work and think that this whole module has taught me a lot and will guide me into much of what I will be researching this summer in my own time.  

Final Render #1


Final Render #2


No comments:

Post a Comment